What a Typical Elementary School Day Might Look Like
- Grades – K 1-2 – one hour presentation early AM, then 15 minute Q & A sessions w/ each grade level.
- Lunch break
- Grades – 3-6 – one hour presentation early PM, then 20 minute Q & A sessions w/ each grade level.
- Grades – K 1-2 – one hour presentation early AM
- 10 min break
- Grades – 3-6 – one hour presentation later AM
- Lunch Break
- 15-20 minute Q & A sessions with each grade level.
Ask Julia About
- Back to school parent night presentations
- Presentations for students grades 7-12
- Conference speaking/presenting
- Special interest/writing group talks
I have been a school social worker for years. I have spent lots of money but rarely have I found books and resources that are as relevant as yours. Reading the stories is pure fun and I know the kids are having a great time listening. More than that, the kids get them! When I ask what did you learn, what was the message, what will you use, they can give me answers. Thanks so much for this resource!”
~Linda Bodzin, Certified Social Worker, Michigan
“That assembly yesterday was WONDERFUL. A real live author with enthusiasm told kids how they could become authors.”
~Bob Albrecht, 5th grade teacher / Adams Elem.
Ft. Heights, UT